We all have certain items that we can't get through the day without...
Our cellphones, ipad, laptops, favorite pair of sunglasses... the list could go on. There are things I use everyday, every time I get ready. They are the simplest things, but beauty products that are already part of my routine. If it weren't for these little products I don't thing my getting ready process would be complete.
|My loyal partners.|
- The Body Shop Aloe Smoothing Day Cream. Apply every time I get out of the shower or wash my face. I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is amazing
- Moroccan oil Hydrating Styling cream. I swear to you this stuff does magic.
- I'm sure every lady recognizes the green marble compact. Clinique, Almost powder makeup to cover up any imperfections
- Nars Blush: Orgasm. Gives just the ride pinch of color to my cheeks
- Ecotools blush brush and Sephora egg shape makeup sponge. How would I apply this without this amazing brush, goes on just where I need it. And this sponge with its unique tips gets in all the little crevices
- To finish everything off...Signature scents: Vera Wang for everyday and CHANEL Mademoiselle for special occasions.
Thanks to these simple yet amazing products, I feel like a person before I leave the house.