12.06.2011

Lovin' Portugal


All over Portugal in 2.5 days? Bring it on!! 
Well peeps, I just got back yesterday from Portugal, sorry I didn't post but I literally got home, dropped off my mini carry-on, grabed my school stuff and ran out the door (literally though, I RAN to class) so logically I was exhausted yesterday! How can I sum up my trip in 3 words? I LOVE PORTUGAL! What a beautiful place, the food is delish, the people are absolutely amazing... sooo pleasant, and go out of their way to help and try to understand you (language barrier) and if your traveling Europe of a budget, this is a spot you can't miss the prices are great!
Quick overview of our trip:
Day 1: Landed in Porto > Bus to Lisbon
Day 2: Cascais, Sintra, Pena Castle Cabo da Roca > Back to Lisbon
Day 3: More Lisbon sightseeing > Fatima > bus back to Porto
Day 4: MADRID
Here are some pics of the trip.... enjoy
Hostel & Suites The Independente. Barrio Alto, Lisbon. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Vintage antique decorations with a beautiful view of all of Lisbon!




Cabo da Roca: Most Occidental point in Europe. "Here...Where land ends and where the sea begins"
Top: Striped tee: Zara, Jeans: Guess, Boots: Bershka, Trench: H&M Flower Necklace: gifted
Bottom: Stripped Dress/Trench/Scarf: H&M, Bronze Shopper: Kate Spade, Bow Necklace: Urban Outfitters


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Que bueno que te gustó amiga!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapísima
    unas fotos preciosas
    muchos besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete