2.16.2012

MBFW... What I Wore

(I'm just gonna pretend that I haven't been kind of "neglecting" my poor blog and post as if nothing has happened) A lot has happened over the past few weeks, so it gives me enough ammunition for a lot of post to come... I'm gonna start off with what I wore to the day I went to fashion week a couple of weeks ago... I also want to give a special thanks to my two fellow bloggers and most importantly my friends who brought me along to my first fashion week... and also a thanks for the great pics....
Andy... theprincesslittlebox   &   Cris...elbauldeladyshira


Midi pleated skirt: Zara, Lace blouse: Lefties, Booties: Blanco, Lipcolor: Chatterbox MAC







3 comments:

  1. Guapísimaaaa!!!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that skirt - and the color is so striking against your skintone. Did you happen to make it to NYFW?

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. guapísima estabas impresionante
    besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete