2.23.2012

Saw it. Want it. Got it.

Well my friends... For those of you who read frequently, or to those just tuning in, some of you may know I posted recently about desperately wanting a Nespresso... and well... I finally got it! And I must admit it makes the most handsome addition to my kitchen and I have been using it non stop! I could not be happier... not to mention that the Customer Service at the Nespresso Boutique in El Corte Ingles near my home was amaziing! Now I´m just exited to try all the flavors and decide which will be my regulars!  


2 comments:

  1. a ver si me invitas a tu casa a un cafe estupendo de esos!!
    besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know when you must you must =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com


    Salvador Bachiller GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete