11.26.2013

Life Lately

De vez en cuando me gusta subir fotitos de mi día a día, los que se pasan por aquí de vez en cuando ya conocerán "Life Lately"

Sometimes I like posting pics of my day to day life, those of you that have seen my blog before will be familiar with "Life Lately"
Trying out blue eyeliner. Probando eyeliner azul. LOVE IT
Mis nuevas compañeras para andar por casa. oink
Nail trends
New hair. 

Catedral de Toledo. Toledo Cathedral
Toledo.
Tomando fotos en la Sagrada Familia
Starry night
Coffee break. Bar
Beers en Moritz. Un must
Desayuno en Travel&Cake. Otro must
Paseos por Madrid... Trotting around Madrid
Apodemia. De mis favoritos 

Studded top. Mango
Shorts tartan. Zara
Numero Top. Forever21

2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of photos

    Please visit my blog,

    Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete