5.13.2013

Sunglasses craze




For some reason I now want to buy every pair of sunglasses I see. I have always been a fan but when it comes down to it, I don’t actually own that many pairs. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I was on the hunt for a pair of Ray-Ban Erika sunglasses and went into every Sunglass Hut and Duty Free at the Miami International Airport and had pretty much given up until I went into Solstice and found them, I tried them on and it was love at first sight!! I bought them in the Tortoise color or as Ray-Ban calls them "Rubberized Havana". 

Now I'm on the search for the perfect pair of mirrored sunglasses, given that they are the trend of the summer yet again. This time I'm diving in head first. I have toyed with the idea of Ray-Bans and Carrera, but today I think I found the perfect Brand. I had actually never heard of them before even though they are quite well known: Knockarounds. 






Knockaounds


2 comments:

  1. Me encantan los lents espejados! Que bueno verte por la blogosfera otra vez amiga!

    Bss
    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantan las gafas! son ideales...

    Guillermo.

    www.theamericanfrench.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete